Applying for Licensure

Licensed in Another State?

  • Click HERE to be redirected to the Licensure by Endorsement information page

Applying for a License by Examination

Please review the following and then select the Discipline below for which you are applying:

  • Each license type has a checklist in the application and Application Resource Guide to assist you.
  • All new applicants must provide verification of an active DPS clearance card or a set of fingerprints on an FD-258 card with a $40 fee.
  • All applicants must include a self-query from the National Practitioner Data Bank that is dated not more than 90 days prior to the application submission date.
  • Applicants using a foreign degree to meet curriculum requirements should review the foreign equivalency rules HERE.
  • Some applicants are eligible for a temporary license.  Review the eligibility requirements HERE.
  • The $250.00 application fee can be paid by cashier's check or money order, or with a debit/credit card by clicking HERE.
Social Work
Marriage and Family Therapy
Substance Abuse Counseling

Please read this NOTICE provided pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1093.05 regarding licensure.